What is the optimum CBD oil dosage?
You’ve probably heard about the health benefits of CBD, but one needs to decide how much should they take to feel those? The effects may differ from body to body. Before approaching the CBD oil, take into account the following elements:
- The intensity of your medical condition
- Past experience with CBD oil dosage
- Your method of intake
- General factors like age, weight, etc.
- Medical history
However, it is usually a hit and trial method to determine an adequate CBD oil dosage. Again, first consult a medical cannabis doctor to determine whether there are positive long-term effects or not.
What method are you choosing for dosage for CBD oil ?
Pause and evaluate! Many variables go into determining how much CBD to take. Be sure to talk to your doctor about the relevant dosage, and stick to their recommendation. The goal is, to begin with, the lowest so that you lean more towards the benefits and then stick to whatever fits best for you.
Listed below are some initial CBD oil dosage recommendations to begin with:
- CBD vape oil – 10 mg, one inhale delivers 1mg puff into our body. Inhale 2-3 puffs
- CBD gummies- In every 5-6 hours, take 2-3 gummies
- CBD oil application- apply every 4- 5 hours
- CBD capsules – 1 or 2 capsules after every 12 hours.
Equating my body weight and CBD oil dosage amount
Many CBD users who weigh within the range of 150-240 pounds have felt that a 10-15 mg dosage can provide relief. It’s totally up to you- split the dosage or take it entirely at once. Examine your body’s needs!
Honestly, the answer lies in your method of use of CBD.
- Ingesting CBD capsules and gummies is one of the most effective ways. It directly enters our digestive tract.
- Inhaling CBD vapes directly impacts the respiratory tract. Doctors recommend only 2-3 puffs every 5-6 hours.
- However, if you’re using topical methods like CBD oil and lotions, you must apply them regularly within 3-5 hours.
Is it safe for everybody?
There is currently no known “correct” Cannabis oil dosage. The tricky part is calculating the exact amount of CBD if you’re on prior medication. Many researchers have found that 1,500 mg a day is safe and tolerated.
Doctors strongly recommended that pregnant mothers avoid frequent Hemp oil dosage as it affects fetal brain development and may increase a newborn’s risk with low weight.
Another reason to skip CBD oil it could make you feel tired or lightly intoxicated, so you risk having impaired sense while caring for your child.
Find the right help
Finding the right Hemp oil dosage often takes some experimentation, and then gradually increase the amount you take until you attain the desired effects. Make sure you’re purchasing good quality CBD oil with an honest label. During cure, keep track of changes in your well-being.
Start low to avoid adverse unwanted side effects of CBD products.